|Posted by Default on July 12, 2011 at 4:58 AM|
First Watch [6 PM - 9 PM]
1. Time to Pray and Silence all the Voices (Curses) of the Enemies on our life, family, church, city and nation. Witches start flying during this watch, going around the precincts of the city (Psalm 59), because they intend to take hold of the gates of the day. We must possess the gate of our new day. Otherwise it will be the enemies possessing them, releasing curses on our day/s. It is the time to release judgment on the wicked, because this is the time we have the evening tide in line with Isa. 17:12-14 and Psalm 59. We need to release and proclaim into the new day God’s blessings, changing the environment or spiritual equation in our life, family, church, city and nation.
2. Period for Covenant Renewal with God. It was the watch during which Jesus broke bread with His covenant between God and Israel. It is the time to appropriate the provisions in the Blood Covenant. Every covenant you have with God can be renewed at this time.
3. Time for the Nature of the Lamb of God. (Rev. 5) This talks of ability to do what others can’t:
Behold the Lamb, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah who is able to break every yoke and the seals and open the Title Deed of the Universe (power, wealth, strength, wisdom, honor, glory and blessings). Humility is the greatest secret of His strength: that is the reason why during this watch, He tied the towel around His waist and washed His disciples’ feet. Leadership is service.
4. Time for Preservation of the Fruits of your Life. Especially the fruits of the body. Every executive/leader can begin to pray for every project he starts to live out its divinely ordained lifespan.
Second Watch [9 PM - 12 MN]
1. SPECIAL TIME FOR DIVINE FAVOR. (Exo.3:21-22, 11:3-4, 12:35-36,Psalm 5:12; 45:12; Esther 2:9, 15, 17) This is the time to receive your provision or supply (strength, abilities, freedom from all limitations, etc.). This is also the time for plundering your oppressors. This is also the time for favor from men; time for respect from men. If you read Exo. 3:21- 22; 11:3-4; 12:35-36; you will see that God made the Egyptians favorably disposed towards the Israelites so that the Egyptians gave them whatever they asked for. This must definitely have been before midnight since by then the angel of death passed through Egypt and no one could go on to the neighbors. It also had to be after supper, since it was after the Passover feast. Automatically it had to be during this watch of the night between 9.00pm and 12.00 midnight. In Acts 23:23 we see Paul enjoying favor from the captain of the soldiers during this same period.
2. Pray for the Outpouring of the Spirit of Prayer upon you and the Church in the Philippines. (Zech. 9:12) PRAYER ALSO FOR THE SPIRIT OF GRACE & SUPPLICATION. It is the time to pray for the release or outpouring of the Spirit of Grace, of Prayer and Supplication. ( Matt. 26:33). Recall that on the day Jesus was betrayed, He started praying for God’s grace at 9.00 pm. At 10.00 pm, He came back to His disciples and said, “Could you not watch with me one hour?” At 11.00 pm, He came a second time and said “Are you still sleeping?” He left them and went back. Then the third time that was 12 midnight, He said, “Rise, and let us go for my betrayer is at hand.” This period is the time to pray for strength against all temptation and trials.
3. Pray for Divine Protection. (Psalm 3:1-7; 17:8-14, Acts 23:23; Zech. 1:10) This is also the period to pray and ask for the release of the troops of God to be on patrol and give angelic escort (Zech. 1:10, Acts 9:23). Acts 23:23, the same army General that had arrested Paul, now ended up protecting Paul! As you pray today, God would cause the people who have arrested us before to protect His purpose for our lives. What the governor could not enjoy was given to Paul as he was given 470 soldiers as escort. So every provision we need to do God’s work would be released at this time. That is why even in Hollywood this is the time they show all the bad films to make provision for your being affected in the next watch.
4. Prayer for Provision to do God’s Work (Exo. 11:3-4) Time for the Supply of all Resources needed for every God-given project – see Exo. 35 and 36 cf. 12:35, 36. Pray for the Provision. It was the time that the Israelites got everything that they had to use to build the Tabernacle in the wilderness. This is also the time to ask for the sense of urgency to accomplish whatever God wants us to do. The Israelites ate the Passover standing with their tunics tucked with belts around their waists ready to move!
Third Watch [12 MN - 3 AM]
1. TIME FOR SPIRITUAL WARFARE. This is the third watch of the night and one of the most important times to keep watch. THIS IS A SPECIAL TIME FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT OVERRULING HUMAN DECREES! (Exo. 12 – 14). This is when the deep sleep falls upon men according to Acts 20:7-12. Remember, according to Matt. 13:25, while men slept the enemy went to sow tares. This is therefore a period of heightened satanic activities. The devil operates at this time because this is the time that men are sleep and there are not so many people praying to oppose him. (Matt. 13:24; 1 King 3:20) It is also the time for slaying; when the destroying angel goes through the camp, neighborhood, community, city, or nation (Exo. 12:29 cf. 2Kings 19:35). Time to declare Psalm 91:5, 6 for Divine Protection for yourself, family, church, city and nation. This period is also the time that rapists increase their activity, according to Judges 19, the Levite’s concubine was raped about this period and was only left to go before dawn, so pray and silence them (Judges 19:25).
Time of Release from every Prison (Isa. 42:22; Jud. 16:3; Acts 16:25; Psa. 18:27-28; 2 Kings 19:35)
This is also the time people are generally released. According to the scriptures, God released the people of Israel to leave Egypt at this time. It was also midnight that Samson according to Judges 16:3-4 carried the gates of the city and went out.
This is also the time the wicked are wiped out. Pray also for greater level of concentration (Mark 1:35; Isa. 17:14). This is also the time for angelic intervention. This is also the time you could employ the land to fight for you. This is the time to rule in the midst of your enemies.
2. Freedom for His Bride. (Exo. 12:29; Judges 19:25) This is the time to pray for the freedom of the bride, especially those who are trusting God for their marriage partners. Therefore, those of you who are not married, this is a good time to pray for marriages, so you can also get married. For those who are married too, this probably the best time to pray for your marriage. According to Matt. 25:6, it was at midnight that the Bridegroom came. In the case of Ruth, though she had been sleeping at Boaz’s feet, it was at midnight that he noticed that a woman was sleeping there. You can pray that God will cause Philippines to be noticed at this time. This is also time for marriages. Pray for God to show you things to make your marriage a happy one (Ruth 3:1-10). Pray also for the discovery of new and beautiful things in your spouse. This period is also the time to keep the lamps burning. This watch is also the time to enter your rest (Psa. 67).
Best time to make your case in prayer. (Mark 13:35; Luke 11:5-13; Acts 16:25-34; Acts 20:7-12)
This is the time to pray to God and make your case in prayer. This is also the period to pray for every
emergency provision God makes to be released (Luke 11:5-13; Acts 16:3). It is also time for most dreams (Job 4:13-14); time for miracles or covenants; time for apply the Blood of Jesus. This is the time to awake out of sleep and confront every storm of destruction and distraction. Also it is the time to speak peace and calm into every situation of turbulence and confusion.
Fourth Watch [3 AM - 6 AM]
1. THIS IS A SPECIAL TIME FOR DIVINE JUDGMENTS. This is the last watch of the night.
This fourth watch is always important because this is the last lap of the night race: this was when Israel was released from Egypt. This watch is the time that those satanic agents who went out to perform their activities are returning back to their bases. This is the time the devil and his cohorts are running back ‘home’ so that they are not caught. This is the time to release judgment on the wicked, who remain stiff-necked after many warnings and rebukes in line with Prov. 29:1. This is the time every enemy chariot would have their wheels removed (Exo. 14:24-28) and all their plans, programmes and policies would fail. This is the period to release the manifestation of the full intensity of the dayspring shaking out the wicked (Job 38:12, 13 cf. Isa. 17:14 – Proclaiming before morning).
Though some scholars believe the dayspring falls between 12 midnight stretching up to 6.00 am, the full impact of its intensity is felt in the final watch of this period (3.00 – 6.00 am) when it begins to shake everything out. This explains why the agents of the kingdom of darkness: those linked with Satan, heighten their activities, especially between the hours of 12 midnight and 3.00am, knowing that by the next watch (3.00 am – 6.00 am) they’ll have to cease their activities lest they caught by the full intensity of the dayspring. Testimonies of former witches converted to Christianity attest to this. They tell of experiences, where when they went out of their bodies on witchcraft operation, they had to return into their bodies before 6.00 am, otherwise they wouldn’t have been able to. This is because they will have been shaken out by the dayspring in line with Job 38:13 quoted above. It must be because no spirit is supposed to remain in this state by daybreak, we see this demonstrated by Jacob’s encounter with the Angel of the Lord in Gen. 32:24-30.
2. It is also the time for Deliverance, to Rise and Shine, for Resurrection. This is time for deliverance according to Exo. 12 and 14. This is also the time Jesus came walking on the water to release the disciples from the storms according to Matt. 14:25. This is the time to ask the new day to speak into your life according to God’s will (Psalm 19:2). This is also the time of declaration of the word.
This is also the time for resurrection power. This is the time we have to pray that everything that has died in Body of Christ in terms of potentials should be released. This is the time to rise and begin to shine (Isa. 60:1-5). It is also the time for resurrection of every dormant gift. Every redemptive gift is to rise and shine, that is why, immediately after this watch the sun rises, and shines (Psa. 18:28). The Lord would light the candle of His bride, He would enlighten our darkness and our morning star would no more be dark. This is the time the stone in front of the tomb of Jesus was rolled away. Every reproach must be rolled away. God says He has a covenant with the day and also with the night.
Fifth Watch [6 AM - 9 AM]
1. Time of Declaration and Utterances. (Acts 2:15; Psalm 2:7-9) The spiritual significance of sunrise is having Jesus Christ the King of Kings and the Lord of lords rise over us. Instruct the sun that, as it rises over people, it should accurately represent Jesus Christ the Sun of righteousness and bring healings for the soul: the heart, emotions, minds, bodies, families, relationships, marriages in our land and also for the land. Pray that the sun of righteousness would rise with healing in his wings. There shall be healing in your prayer life, health, relationships, family, government, economy, etc.
2. This is also the time for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit for Equipping for Service and for your Light to Shine this day. (2 Cor. 9:3; Acts 1:8; Isa. 60:1-22; Matt. 5:16) It was between 6:00 am and 9:00 am that the Holy Spirit came. So you notice that it was after that people said “they were drunk” and Peter said “we are not drunk because it is just 9.00 in the morning.” What is the implication? That it is the time for equipment for service. That is why, generally speaking for those who have regular work schedules, people start work between the hours of 6.00 and 9.00 AM. God gives the necessary equipment. As you step out, ask God for equipment for the day, “Give us this day….”
Sixth Watch [9 AM - 12 NN]
1. Time for Harvest. (Acts 2:41) Promises, this is the time to expect the manifestation of God’s promises for your life as in the case of David in 2 Sam. 7:25-29. Also appropriate the promises for cleansing , a new heart, willingness to work, increase and fruitfulness, as contained in Eze. 36:25-38.
2. Time to pray and appropriate the Benefits of the Cross (healing, prosperity, forgiveness, strength, etc.). Jesus was crucified at the third hour (Mark 15:25, Matt. 27:45). After having been on the cross for three hours, darkness came upon the face of the earth at 12 noon, and then at 3.00pm, the period of darkness ended. Did you notice that even God worked according to the watches of the day especially pertaining to the crucifixion events?
3. Pray for a Crucified Life. Because of the crucifixion, let us ask God to help us manifest all of the values of crucified life, by mortifying the deeds of our flesh as stated in Rom. 8:12-15. This is the time to put off the old man, and put on the Lord Jesus Christ (Col. 3:2-11). This is the time to nail witchcraft, bitterness, jealousy, anger, backbiting, gossip, slander, lying, deception, hypocrisy and in fact all the properties and personality traits of the devil and all the works of the flesh to the Cross in line with Gal. 2:20, 5:19-21.
4. Pray for Forgiveness, Healing of Relationships, Pray for the Release of Others. “Forgive Us for our Trespasses…as We Forgive…” This is the best time to pray this portion of the model prayer the Lord Jesus Christ taught His disciples. In other words it is time to pray for Healing of Relationship. Let this power of love and unity (in one accord) produce the same effect of people asking, “How come that we all hear them speaking in our own language?”
Pray for the healing of diseases, which are spiritual. This is also the time for harvest that is for prayers prayed at dawn.
Seventh Watch [12 NN - 3 PM]
1. Time of the Secret Place of the Most High. (Psalm 91:1) This is very important to pray in line with Acts 10:9 and Psalm 91:5, 6, 14. It is the time to pray to dwell in the secret place of the Most High, abiding under the shadow of the Almighty, and making the Most High your habitation.
It is also the time of exercising your God given , operating in love and receiving a divine lift, and letting your light shine brighter until the full light of day is attained (Prov. 4:18).
The midday is the fullness of the day and it is the beginning of the Sixth hour. This is the time that the sun is at its fullest, and should yield its optimum best. Pray that the sun will yield its best and precious fruit to you, in line with Deut. 33:4. Pray that your life would be bright. This dominionis the time to pray not to be led into any temptation, trap or snare of the enemy.
2. Pray against Destruction that stalks at noon time. (Psalm 91:5) Destruction is released at midday according to Psalm 92:6-7. Pray and cut off all satanic arrows that are released at this time. This is the time Justice shall come to you (Isa. 7:14). This is the time of the secret place of the Most High. In Psalm 91, it says that I will not be afraid of destruction that stalks at noonday nor the arrows that fly by night. The destruction at this time will not get you, family, Philippines, etc. because we declare that the mystery of the secret place of the Most High would begin to speak.
Eighth Watch [3 PM - 6 PM]
1. The Hour of Prayer, Covenant, Power and Triumphant Glory. Time to Remove Limiting
Factors. This time is an hour of Revelation, hour of Grace, hour of Removing Veils (Luke 23:45-46), hour of Power, hour of Glory, hour of the voice of the Lord, hour of Triumph. This is the time to die to the world (self). This time is also the time of seeking the Lord in Truth. This is the hour of the establishment of the Kingdom, why? Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of His Throne.
This is the time when Jesus said “It is finished.” At 3:00 pm Jesus gave up the ghost. Jesus went through 6 hours of suffering for the deliverance of humankind and the universe. Pray for deliverance during this watch. It is also the time for the miraculous and angelic visitation (Zech. 1:10-11, 18-21).
This time also the time of the evening sacrifice. It was at this time that Elijah called forth fire from Heaven to consume the prophets of Baal on Mt. Carmel ( 1 Kings 18:29, 30, 36-39). Isa. 17:12-14, Matt. 27:45-61, Luke 27:45-47, Mark 15:33-39, Dan. 3:8-30, Gen. 24:63, Rev. 6 and 1 Sam. 17.
Scriptures to Pray: Eph. 1:15-23, 3:14-22, John 17, Jos. 7:6, 8:29-34. Isa. 17:12-14, Dan. 2:20-22. Also study Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:45-47, Dan. 3:25, 9:21, Gen. 24:63, Acts 3:1, 10:1-32, 1 Kings 18:41-46, Zech. 6:1, Rev. 6:1.
2. Time to Change / Shape History. This was the time God changed history because this watch happens to be the time that Jesus gave up the ghost with a loud voice. When Jesus gave up the ghost, history was changed forever because He now cut a covenant for us with God and there was a triumphant Glory over hell, death and the grave and the Bible says at that hour darkness departed. The covering of darkness cast over the nations of Philippines shall be broken! Pray Psalm 29. He said “Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani” meaning “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” This is because the Father turned His back on sin. We must pray the Church in Philippines will turn her back on sin; so that leadership in family, government, church, economy, etc. will turn their back on sin.
Possess this gate of the day, just like in the other watches not only for yourself, but also for your family, your village, your neighborhood, community, the city, the nation, the church and God’s Kingdom.